WEBINAR: Maximizing the Value of Commercial (C&I) Storage Projects with Energy Toolbase & Socomec Energy Storage Solutions
by Tracy Fosterling on Oct 13, 2021
energy storage controls
Socomec energy storage
Energy Toolbase and Socomec Innovative Power Solutions are now integrated to enable solar and energy storage developers to seamlessly model, control, and monitor energy storage projects. Socomec’s energy storage solutions have been added to Energy Toolbase’s ETB Developer sales and modeling platform which allows users to run energy storage dispatch simulations and savings analysis that are representative of how Socomec’s Energy Storage Systems (ESS), controlled by energy Toolbase’s Acumen EMS™ controller would operate in the field.
This webinar overviews in-depth the integration, the specifications of the ESS, Acumen EMS controls software, and how to utilize the Socomec - ETB combination to streamline the modeling, purchasing, and deployment process of your commercial solar and storage projects.
- Chuck Rames - Director of Marketing, Socomec Energy Storage
- Matt Cimo - Regional Manager, Energy Toolbase
- Kevin Mulvey - Manager, Technology & Product Operations, Energy Toolbase
- Who is Socomec?
- Overview of Socomec Energy Storage Solutions and technical specifications (SUNSYS HES L AND XL)
- Socomec Islanding Mode
- Applying to use Socomec + Energy Toolbase integration
- Modeling C&I storage projects in ETB Developer with Socomec solutions
Watch the full webinar presentation below:
Download the webinar slide deckhere.